2013/02/15

Hello New Eden

Is this thing on?  Ahem, I've been a capsuleer for not quite 3 months now.  Like many people new to this career, I was a bit overwhelmed and unsure of what I wanted to make of it all.  I tried a little mining.  It was slow and dull, but it paid the bills.  I tried signing on with a company (Federal Frieght) and helped them with some pirate problems they were having.  I also hauled some stuff around for them.  More interesting than mining, but still wasn't quite right.

I happened on exploration mostly by accident.  I didn't really think I'd like it, but gave it a try anyway.  And I was wrong.  That was about a month ago and there doesn't seem to be any turning back now.  Such freedom.  I have no masters now, whether asteroids or company agents.  I go where I want, when I want with only my wits, my guns, and my probes.  I hope you enjoy my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment