2013/02/16

Tonight's Haul -- 76.8M ISK

Tonight I had my second exploration run with my Atron.  I had been doing radar sites with an Imicus previously, but my drone skills aren't very good and I wanted to see if an unbonused ship can serve as an adequate exploration vehicle.  So far, it looks like it can.  :)


It took me about two and a half hours scanning around Sinq Laison and Essence to find and run 8 Radar sites, netting about 76.8M ISK (using Jita buy prices as the reference & including bounties).  Productive run and not a bad start for the blog.  I was a little concerned I'd hit a dry spell right off the bat.

Here's what I saw:
2x Local Serpentis Mainframe
3x Local Serpentis Virus Test Site
1x Local Serpentis Data Processing Center
1x Local Serpentis Shattered Life-Support Unit
1x Local Serpentis Minor Shipyard

No comments:

Post a Comment